• Data quality monitoring;
• Advanced risk management analytics and reporting;
• Monitoring and risk assessment of decision-making processes;
• Communicate the results of analysis and developed data tools to end users;
• Work proactively with other team members;
• Higher or incomplete higher education in finance, mathematics or a related field;
• Basic statistical knowledge;
• Basic understanding of how data can be managed in SQL, R or Python;
• Experience working with PowerBI and/or R-Connect will be considered as advantage;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
• Data Driven personality with analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Willingness to acquire new technical skills!
• International experience and professional growth;
• Experienced and professional team support;
• Flexible working hours / remote work;
• Salary starting from 1000 EUR gross depending on work experience and skills.